Administration and Registration
Registration usually takes place in early February, although it can occur anytime during the school year.
When you come to register your child for kindergarten, please bring:
- Original Canadian Birth Certificate or other proof of age, (ie: passport, immigration papers)
- Your child's baptismal certificate
- Your child's immunization record
- Confirmation of Separate School Property Tax Support
- Documentation about your child's needs, if applicable, such as special education reports
- Details about your child's medical conditions and/or medication requirements, such as allergic reactions or physical disabilities
View our Handbook for Parents of Kindergarten Students (PDF, 2065 kB) for more details or visit the Board website.